Thread: Actor's Access

Default Actor's Access

I was searching for auditions on Actor's Access and to submit yourself there is a small fee which is charged to your credit card. Does anyone know if this site is legit? As anyone got and audition or even landed a gig from it? Thanks!

I've submitted in this manner, and I do think it is legit. HOWEVER I notice they always include an email so I often email the contact.

Actors Access is legitimate - they are part of Breakdown Services. Guest is right - save yourself the fee and use the email address provided. E
    "I'm not really bad, I'm just drawn that way." Jessica Rabbit

susanne Guest

Default actors access

they don't always have an email address but definitly good when they do

the site is legit

Thanks guys! In the mean time I also stumbled across Casting Works. Are they legit as well? They have a bigger fee just to be included in their database. Sorry for all the questions it's just hard to know who is creditable because there are so many frauds in this business.

Joy!
    Tina

Casting Workbook is also legit...it's the main tool for submissions that agents use. If you get an audition through your agent, the sides are usually posted there for you to access - saves you from having to go directly to your agent's office, the hassle of faxing, etc.

Good news on this, is that you can join the Casting Workbook and not have to be represented by an agent. And, because not only cd's but agents use this service, there have been many people who have gotten representation and auditions from being listed with them! Another useful tool for an actor.

Hope this helps, E
    "I'm not really bad, I'm just drawn that way." Jessica Rabbit

Wow! Thanks so much! I really appreciate this info